At Officine Maccaferri S.p.A. we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We would like to inform you how we may collect, use, share, and store information about you and the choices that are available to you.
- The information we collect
The types of information we collect are personal data you give us, such as your name and email address.
- How we collect information
We collect personal data you give us directly by registering on our websites on-line. For example, when you register on our websites we will ask for your personal information, such as name and email address.
- Your account
Providing us with your personal data is not compulsory and does not affect your navigation of our websites.
Nevertheless, if you want to access the private area of our websites, where we share additional information with you, you need to register as a user.
- How we process the information we collect
Your personal data is processed electronically.
- The purposes of the data processing
We use your personal information in order to identify you and allow you to access our reserved area on our websites.
We process your personal data in order to send you our newsletter, if you have requested such a service. Our newsletters are sent to you by e-mail. You will be able to opt out of this service by clicking on the “opt out” link present in every e-mail we send you.
We process your personal data in order to send you e-mails with our promotions and offers, if you have agreed to receive such a service and agreed to such a use of your personal data.
If you register as a user, and if you agree, we might communicate your personal data to the Officine Maccaferri subsidiary closest to you and which can best serve your purposes, in order to provide you with the best possible marketing offer system.
Other than in the case described above, your personal data will not be made public and we will not share with or communicate your personal information to anyone.
- How we store your personal data
We take all necessary steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it. We will keep your online information only as long as we need to in order to offer our services, unless we are required by law or regulation or for litigation and regulatory investigations to keep it.
- Who processes your data
The “data controller” of your personal data according to the Italian Data Protection Code is Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
If you have agreed to let us communicate the personal data you provide us with to one of our subsidiaries, please be aware you can contact them at any time at the following addresses:
– Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
– Officine Maccaferri Italia S.r.l.
– S.A.S. Frence Maccaferri
– Maccaferri (IRL) Ltd.
– Maccaferri Tunise
– Bianchini de Portugal Ltda
– Maccaferri Gabions CIS
– Maccaferri Kazakhastan LLC
– Maccaferri Ukraine LLC
– Maccaferri Georgia LLC
– Maccaferri Azerbaycan LLC
– Maccaferri Central Europe S.R.O.
– Maccaferri LTD
– Maccaferri Polska Sp Z.O.O.
– Maccaferri Enviromental Solutions, D.O.O.
– Maccaferri Hellas Sole Partner LLC.
– Maccaferri Balkans Sh. P.K.
– A. Bianchini Ingeniero S.A.
– Maccaferri Deutschland Gmbh
– Maccaferri Romania Srl
– SIA Maccaferri Latvia
– Maccaferri Magyarorszag Kft
– Maccaferri do Brasil Ltda
– Maccaferri de Argentina S.A
– Maccaferri de Perù S.A.C.
– Maccaferri de Venezuela S.A.
– Maccaferri de Centro America Ltda
– Maccaferri Caribe
– Maccaferri Honduras
– Maccaferri Nicaragua
– Maccaferri de Colombia Ltda
– Maccaferri de Bolivia LTDA
– Maccaferri de Ecuador
– Maccaferri de Guatemala
– Maccaferri de Panama S.A.
– Maccaferri de El Salvador S.A de C.V.
– Maccaferri Inc.
– Maccaferri Canada LTD
– Maccaferri de Mexico S.A. De C.V.
– Maccaferri (Malaysia) SDN BHD
– Maccaferri Asia Ltd.
– Maccaferri Enviromental Solutions PVT Ltd
– Maccaferri Indonesia P.T
– Maccaferri Nepal PVT LTD
– Maccaferri Middle East LLC
– Maccaferri Phillipines Inc.
– Maccaferri SA PTY LTD
– Officine Maccaferri Nigeria Ltd.
– Maccaferri du Maroc
The “data processors” according to the Italian Data Protection Code are:
- Your rights
You will always have the right to access, update, change, correct or delete your personal information by contacting the “data controller” Officine Maccaferri S.p.A., via John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 10, 40069 Zola Predosa, Bologna, Telephone number: +39 051 64 36 000, Fax: +39 051 64 36 201. If your data has been communicated to one of our subsidiaries, you can contact them at the above indicated addresses.
You have choices about how Officine Maccaferri S.p.A. uses your information, such as how we contact you for commercial purposes or how we manage cookies and similar technologies. You can always opt-out of all our newsletter services.