The event will take place on February 16th – 17th, 2017 in the assembly hall VŠB-TU Ostrava-Poruba, Czech Republic
MACCAFERRI CENTRAL EUROPE will take part in the 22nd international conference on “Reinforcement, Sealing and Anchoring of Rock Masses and Engineering Construction” for the mining sector. The event will take place on February 16th – 17th, 2017 in the assembly hall VŠB-TU Ostrava-Poruba, Czech Republic.
The conference is being hosted by The Department of Geotechnics and Underground Engineering of the Faculty of Civil Engineering of VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava together with Minova Bohemia, s. r. o.. It is being organised under the auspices of The Czech Tunnelling Association ITA-AITES, the Czech Chamber of Authorized Engineers and Technicians, the Chairman of the State Mining Administration and the Dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering of VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava.
The main topics of discussion will be:
- Application of new materials and technologies for the stabilization of mines (anchoring and bolting, new materials for building of crusher and tip walls, combined reinforcement, safety dams etc.)
- Application of new technologies and materials to improve safety and mitigate hazards in mining and underground construction
- New findings in the area of materials and technologies for reinforcing and stabilising of rock masses and engineering construction
- Experience and discoveries in the mining sector, underground and civil engineering
- Stabilization measures during execution of underground construction in developed areas
- Sealing of underground construction and water proofing insulation
Guarantors of the conference are prof. Ing. Josef Aldorf, DrSc. (VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava), doc. RNDr. Eva Hrubešová, Ph.D. (VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava), and Ing. Petr Kučera (Minova Bohemia, s. r. o.)
At the event, Maccaferri’s commercial and technical manager will give a presentation based on the technical article “Protection of Hazardous Weathered Rock Wall Formation in Hrensko with High Performing Dynamic Barriers.”
Maccaferri will have a booth at the event where a team of experts will provide information on a range of Maccaferri products and solutions.
For more information, please contact us.