EMEA Manufacturing Hub
Our new home in Central Europe
A global company needs;
Local support services and suppliers.
High quality, educated workforce.
We chose Senica, Slovakia for our EMEA Manufacturing Hub and Shared Service Centre
For nearly 140 years, Maccaferri has provided innovative solutions to the construction industry including retaining structures, soil reinforcement, coastal protection and natural hazard mitigation. With 70 subsidiaries, over 30 manufacturing operations and on-the ground operations in more than 100 countries, our revenues in 2015 exceeded €500M.
We have been manufacturing in Slovakia since 2005 in Brezova pod Bradlom. Moving to a purpose-built facility in Senica in December 2015 has enabled expansion and efficiency improvements in our European manufacturing footprint
€ 0 M
- Production Hall Area: 11,000m2 (118,00ft2)
- Storage Area: 15,000m2 (161,500ft2)
- Production Staff: 100 (rising to 160)
- EMEA Service Centre office staff: 40
Annually, 8000t of steel wire based products will be made in this plant including; Maccaferri’s gabions, Reno Mattresses®, Terramesh®, Green Terramesh® and our new Steelgrid® HR.
In addition to these steel wire mesh products, we also manufacture Geosynthetics including the geomat MacMat® R and our drainage geocomposite MacDrain®
- The Kaplinské pole Industrial Zone already features important companies such as Arcelor Mittal, IKO Slovakia, Najpi and DDK LED.
- The availability of a skilled local workforce with a strong culture of safe and quality manufacturing.
- Good transportation links into the heart of Europe.
- Strong support and service companies in close proximity.