As the EMEA Manufacturing Hub and Shared Service Centre, we require many skills within our workforce. Currently, we have the following opportunities for careers within a global company with total revenues of over €500M;
- Treasury Manager – Responsible for developing and managing strategies, operations and policies related to the treasury function, including cash management, FOREX, Intercompany borrowing and payment processing.
- Accountant ESSC – Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, post transactions, provide financial information by maintaining and reconciling, prepare reports.
- Warehouse Supervisor – Oversees all warehouse operations including loading / unloading, storage, stock accuracy, planning daily activities and manage warehouse operators.
- Process Engineer – Definition/implementation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with quality production and maintenance standards. Identifying, developing and delivering innovativeolutions, driven to constantly improve process capability.
- Production Shift Manager – Manage and control the production operation. Manage production workers and be able to identify general problems and define proper corrective actions. Availability to work on 3 shifts (incl. nights).
- Senior Quality Supervisor – Ensure that products made are fit for purpose, consistent and meet quality requirements. Set up and maintain Quality System (controls/documentation) including performance monitoring and make suggestions for improvements.
- Maintenance and production support. Administrative support to the department of production and maintenance, collecting information about production results, working in SAP.
- Fork Lift driver – load and unload goods deliveries, and move them to and from storage areas in a warehouse. Preparing good for expedition, record keeping and inventory control, production lines supply, communication with drivers.
- Maintenance – Electrician – Ensure the smooth running of machinery, diagnostics and repair of electrical and machine defects, preventive maintenance, jobs by technical documentation, assistance to external companies to ensure service.
- Safety Technician – Activities of authorized safety technician work, carry out safety training for employees, monitoring and assessment of hazardous workplaces, proposing measures to optimize environment of production, implementing preventive fire inspections and training, implementation of corporate standards of work safety, cooperation with primary health care, record keeping , active participation in management meetings, participation in audits, reporting.
Please e.mail here for more details and job descriptions