In mainland China and Hong Kong, Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay only, we offer Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete (SFRC) for use within industrial flooring, concrete slabs and precast concrete products.
Our Dramix® and Micro-polymer fibres offer significant advantages when used in precast concrete.
Benefits of customising the fibre blend in the concrete mix. Customising the fibre types and blend within the concrete mix to suit the concrete end-product, brings many benefits. Dramix® Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete (SFRC) increases the durability, ductility, shear, impact resistance and fire resistance of the pre-cast product.
Other benefits include:
- Reduced complex steel reinforcement detailing
- Reduced damage during demoulding
- Reduced damage during handling and transportation
- Improved freeze-thaw / thermal resistance
- Reduced early-age cracking
- Earlier demoulding / shorter mould times
- More slender products using less concrete