Maccaferri Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is an associated company of Officine Maccaferri S.p.A, an ISO 9002 company, established in 1879, the pioneer and world leader in the production of double twist mesh products used for river training, earth control, soil conservation and various other geotechnical applications, having their offices and manufacturing unites all over the world.
The Maccaferri Group, from its tested and proven experience worldwide, expanding over a century in this field and from its own research and development as well as in association with reputed International Institutes, has developed technically efficient and economic combinations of mesh wire and mesh sizes as well as mesh size and box sizes.
We would also like to mention here that apart from machine made and mechanically double twist mesh products, we are also dealing with geosynthetics, ranging from geotextiles, geo-grids to geomembranes, which have various specific applications ranging from separation, reinforcement, filtration, drainage to liquid barrier, which are used in providing solutions to various geotechnical problems.
It is our pleasure to inform you that our products, worldwide, satisfy the international standards and have been used in the projects world-wide and have been appreciated.
In Nepal, our products have already been used since 1997 to date with appreciable performance in various projects, some of which are listed below, for your reference:
- Rajapur Irrigation Project, under DOI
- Girubari River Model Project, DWIDP
- Mahakali River Model Project, DWIDP
- Muglin-narayanghat Water Induced Disaster Prevention Project, under DWIDP
- Various Division offices under DOI
- Various Division Offices under DWIDP
- Muglin Narayan Road Project, under DOR
- Pushpalal Highway (Mid-Hill Highway), Under DOR
- Various other Projects and Division Offices under DOR
- Various Projects and District Offices under MoLD and DOLODAR
- Various Hydropower Projects developed / being developed by NEA as well as private parties
The experience collected in the past century, on projects worldwide, in the most varied climatic and soil conditions, enable us to assist our clients by providing them the appropriate geotechnical engineering solutions to their problems, from analysis of the problem encountered, basic project design, choosing the correct product to product installation guidelines.