We will be present at booth # 1226, to let you know the environmental benefits of our solutions
Due to the great climatic changes and the concern for Maccaferri in the harmonization of life through environmentally innovative solutions, we will participate in The Green Expo at the WTC CDMX, next September 3, 4 and 5.
Climate change is considered one of the most important environmental problems of our time. Which can be caused by natural factors or elements of our planet. But today these changes have been accelerated due to human activities, which are not correctly planned. In order to counteract these problems, Maccaferri’s vision is to pursue excellence and continuous improvement by nurturing the world of tomorrow, harmonizing life and nature through innovative solutions.
In this framework, we look for events that help us boost our ideology, so we will participate on September 3, 4 and 5 in “The Green Expo” at the WTC in Mexico City, an event that is considered the most important in America Latina focused on presenting and promoting new technologies to face climate change and focused on the circular economy.
We will take this opportunity for the architect Lizbeth Cruz, Commercial Technical Advisor & Civil Construction Specialist, to talk about “Green Solutions for Sustainable Engineering”, which will take place on Tuesday, September 3 at 9 a.m., in the Toltec Hall. Here are the 5 main objectives of her talk.
- Promote “green” solutions to heal the soil and clean/support the environment.
- Publicize sustainable tools for the new development of the Civil Construction sector, software and technical advice on projects.
- Promote innovative solutions and the technological revolution in drainage systems for underground parking in buildings, sports fields, gardens, green roofs, roads, industrial buildings, tunnels and landfills.
- Implement “green” techniques for landscape design, architecture and construction.
- Share success stories on erosion control with sustainable engineering solutions.
If you have any questions or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us via email. We will be waiting for you at booth # 1226!