Our E-EXBOLT is a rock bolt for use in (but not limited to):
– Mining applications such as hanging wall and roof bolting
– Tunnelling applications such as radial systematic bolting
– Rock slope stabilisation
It is made of a welded metallic tube, longitudinally crimped (folded in on itself) and sealed at one end. The bolt is expanded inside a pre-drilled borehole using a high pressure water flow from a pump. The installation process is easy and very similar to other rock bolts. This makes E-EXBOLT readily usable by all operators.
E-EXBOLT provides the following advantages:
– Bonding to the rock results from the friction which is formed between the expanded bolt and the rock
– Friction bolts can be subjected to the full load directly after they have been positioned and are immediately able to absorb rock movements
– Bearing force is applied along the complete length of the inserted bolt
E-EXBOLT friction bolts supplied in steel grade S355 MC.