On October 11–13 , CROCUS EXPO IEC will host 7th International Specialized Exhibition and Forum Roadexpo
Roadexpo is one of the largest specialized exhibitions in Russia, which is appreciated among professionals in the road and related industries. A large-scale exhibition reflecting the development of road infrastructure and showcasing the latest achievements, innovative inventions and solutions that best represent the range of products and services from designing of roads to their maintenance.
The exhibition was organized by CROCUS EXPO IEC and It will be held with official support of:
- Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation;
- Federal Road Agency;
- State Company “Avtodor”;
- Russian Association of Regional (State) Road Administrations “RADOR”;
- Association of road design and survey organizations “RODOS.”
The Union of Road Design Organizations “RODOS”) brings together economic entities that elaborate design documentation for transport, construction and civil facilities in Russia, as well as abroad.
Maccaferri has been a member of the self-regulatory organization since 2009.
Members of the union “RODOS-PROYEKTIROVANIYE” design over 95 percent of federal roads and road facilities and the overwhelming majority of airstrips and airports. Apart from issuing certificates of admission to works on elaboration of design documentation, the union “RODOS-PROYEKTIROVANIYE” develops and implements measures to improve the competitiveness of its members, enhance the quality of design documentation, advance technologies and design standards, form and develop legal environment in the field of technical regulation and architectural design.
As a part of the joint exhibition of “RODOS”, Maccaferri will present its technologies and engineering solutions for projects devoted to road facilities construction:
- Technologies of retaining walls and soil reinforcement;
- Organization of culverts;
- Projects of bridge and interchanges approaches;
- Design of road wastewater treatment facilities;
- Engineering protection of roads in mountain areas (protection from rockfall, landslides, mudflows and avalanches);
- Technologies of embankment increased stability.
We invite customer representatives, design and construction companies to discuss current and future objectives. The joint exhibition of “RODOS” (stand No. А051) is located in the third hall of Pavilion No. 1.
To learn more about project activities of Maccaferri, please contact us.