Maccaferri will present innovative engineering solutions to ensure the safety of mining at the XXIII International specialized exhibition of mining technologies “Russian Coal and Mining".
Maccaferri will present innovative engineering solutions to ensure the safety of mining at the XXIII International specialized exhibition of mining technologies “Russian Coal and Mining,” held in Novokuznetsk at “Kuzbass Fair” Expocenter on June 07–10, 2016.
The exhibition “Russian Coal and Mining” is the major event of Kuzbass Fair. It is held at the auspices of Russia’s Chamber of Commerce with the support of:
- Russia’s Ministry of Energy
- German and UK manufacturers of mining equipment
- Czech Republic’s Ministry of Industry and Trade
- the Novokuznetsk city administration
- the Siberian State Industrial University
- Modern Communication Technologies LLC is the organizer of the exhibition.
“Russian Coal and Mining” is the world’s No. 1 underground coal mining technologies. This has been confirmed by UFI (the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and RUEF (The Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs) marks.
Maccaferri, a regular participant of Kuzbass Fair, will offer various technical solutions and materials for a wide range of engineering design and development challenges in the mining industry.
The exhibition offers a wide range of activities for experts, manufacturers, and suppliers in the mining industry. Particularly important are the scientific and business programs the will be presented to participants in the form of presentations and seminars. These presentations will be devoted to discussions on topical issues and direct communications among partners and potential customers.
We invite exhibitors and visitors to attend the technical presentation “Maccaferri’s Technical Solutions for Engineering Protection of Mining Infrastructure”, which will be held on June 9 in the conference room No. 2 at “Kuzbass Fair” Expocenter from 12.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
The event will include:
- Engineering protection of quarries
- Design of tailings and slag collection points
- Reinforcement of temporary and access roads
- Design of wastewater treatment facilities and clarifiers
- Bank protection and water removal
- Rockfall protection systems at mine shafts
After the presentation, all participants will receive information materials.
At the company’s stand (Pavillion 1, Stand E7) you can get to know modern materials for the construction of infrastructure of mineral deposits, as well as solutions for mining security.
For more information about the event, please contact us.