From February 28 to March 3, 2017, Maccaferri will show its technical solutions for industrial and civil engineering at the 27th International Building Exhibition in Krasnodar.
YugBuild 2017 is one of Russia’s largest platforms aimed at engaging construction professionals. The international exhibition will demonstrate a wide range of advanced materials, technologies and equipment from suppliers from across Russia and overseas. In 2016, the exhibition proved its effectiveness as it brought together over 350 manufacturers and suppliers from 7 countries worldwide and 12,808 visitors.
YugBuild will be held at Expograd Yug and will occupy two indoor and one outdoor exhibition areas. The event is being organized by KrasnodarEXPO, a branch office of the international ITE Group, with official support from:
- Krasnodar Region’s Administration
- Krasnodar Region’s Ministry of Transport and Road Industry
- Krasnodar Region’s Architecture and Urban Planning Department
- Krasnodar Region’s Construction Department
- National Association of Designers and Surveyors
- Russian Union of Builders
Since its preparation for the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, the South Federal District has turned into one of the most vibrant regions in the field of road construction, as well as industrial and civil engineering. Local stakeholders are seeking cost-effective ways to ensure the long-lasting operation of industrial facilities. However, natural building materials are becoming scarce and, consequently, more expensive.
Now engineers are facing the challenge of introducing new solutions in the applications of retaining walls, soil reinforcement and drainage. Maccaferri’s modern technical solutions can cut operational costs and drive down the carbon footprint of the solution, while maintaining the required performance.
Maccaferri actively collaborates with designers and contractors in the Krasnodar and Stavropol regions and has been involved in a number of projects using modern geosynthetics:
- Layout of the multifunctional pond to be used by Gazprom JSC in Sochi
- Construction of the new road built between Adler and Alpika-Service in Sochi
- Construction of the tank farm for Caspian Pipeline Consortium-2 in Novorossiysk
- Erosion control, slope protection along the “A-147 Dzhugba road - Sochi”
- Construction of a two-level road interchange at Sochi Airport
Come and meet us at booth (Pavilion 1, Booth А249) where you can see the materials produced by our own factories in Kurgan and Zaraysk (Moscow Region).
We invite design engineers and contractors to listen to a technical presentation on "Geosynthetics in construction. Maccaferri’s Retaining walls and soil reinforcement".
The presentation will take place on March 1 at 13:30 in conference hall No. 1.2 (2nd floor Expograd YUG).
Please click the LINK, enter the promotion code Ygb17uiz39 and receive a free entrance ticket to the exhibition!
Contact us to arrange a meeting at YugBuild-2017.