Our ultimate technical solutions for civil and road engineering will be put on display at the best trading fair of Southern Russia, booth A249
YugBuild, the international trading fair for building and finishing materials, engineering equipment and architectural design will be taking place in Krasnodar at the Expograd Yug exhibition and congress centre, from February 27th to March 2nd, 2018. Every year, this event brings together the uppermost manufacturing and engineering companies in the construction of material for building industrial and civil equipment.
The 2018 edition is supported by the local administration authorities of Krasnodar and by the Ministry of Transportation and Roads of the Krasnodar Territory, as well as the following design and construction associations:
- Russian Union of Builders
- National Association of Designers and Surveyors
- National Agency for Architecture and Urban Development
- International Academy of Architecture and Russian Union of Architects
- Construction associations of self-regulating organizations in the Krasnodar Territory
We have been participating in the YugBuild fair for five years, showcasing our engineering solutions for civil construction, which are tailored for the specific needs of Krasnodar.
The Krasnodar construction cluster is one of the largest of the Russian Federation as a direct result of to the solid investments being made to the region. In fact, more than 250 large and medium construction contractors and over 5,000 business structures have been operating all over the region. Furthermore, this industrial presence has involved a wide range of construction technologies thanks to the Krasnodar’s development process.
At booth A249, Maccaferri will have on exhibit many solutions to protect the infrastructures from the dangerous geological behaviour of the area. The Krasnodar Territory has a quite complex engineering geology. Thus, industrial and civil facilities settled all over the Krasnodar mountain area need to be safeguarded from frequent rockfalls, avalanches and mudslides.
Concerning these problems, we can provide a variety of slope reinforcement and engineering protection systems:
- Steelgrid® high strength rockfall drapery, designed to consolidate unstable rocky slopes;
- Dynamic rockfall barriers to intercept falling rocks when drapery cannot be used, or to be integrated with the drapery system;
- Strategies to minimize the risk for mudslides, such as debris flow barriers and debris flow structures (gabion and Reno Mattress mudflow flumes);
- Snow barriers to prevent the formation of avalanches at their point of origin.
The Southern Federal District is a top-priority area for us. Thus, our experts will be happy to provide technical advice during the fair. Mr. Alexandr Inshakov, our Technical Director and Mr. Andrey Bagin, our Deputy Technical Director both will be present at our booth for four days providing answers to any information requested regarding our technical advices.
If you have an ongoing project, please send us the inputs. We will analyse and discuss the details at our stand.
Moreover, the visitors to our website can get a free entrance ticket saving our guests 300 RUB. To get a ticket, follow the link and enter code Wbd18dxd270