Maccaferri Africa will participate in the 11th Conference on Asphalt Pavements for Southern Africa (CAPSA 2015).
that will be held from 16 – 19 August 2015 at Sun City, South Africa.
The announced focus area of the conference are:
– Optimising structural design in new construction and rehabilitation
– Up-to-date procurement practice for products and services to promote efficient, sustainable and innovative delivery
– The design of asphalt layers and spray seals to ensure efficient application and adequate performance
– Construction, practice and materials assessment for a high level of efficiency
– Low volume surfaced roads to promote access and mobility in southern Africa
We invite you to visit our stand (Stand 27) and meet our team members:
– Edoardo Zannoni (Business Unit Manager: Geosynthetics & Branch Manager: Johannesburg)
– Corlia Snyman (Business Development Manager : Environmental & Area Manager: Johannesburg, North West, Namibia)
If you look for more details please go to the official website: