DT Links have been developed to rapidly connect DT rockfall netting (often called Drapery Mesh) or MacMat® R.
The links have been developed to be easy to fit by hand and require no tools. DT Links are sized to enable adjacent panels of mesh to be connected whether overlapped or butt-jointed giving the installer greater flexibility.
The links are also used to secure the DT netting overlap at the crest and toe ropes.
- Easy to fit when working in suspension – no tools required
- No need for pneumatic lacing tool hire, servicing, compressor or hoses
- Like-for-like replacement for C-rings and are easy to position
- Stainless steel – long design life to match the polymer coated mesh
- Easy logistics – supplied in bags of 200 to accompany each roll (1 roll of mesh = 1 bag of links)
NB: DT Links are designed to be used with Maccaferri double twist mesh rockfall netting and MacMat® R only. They are not suitable for use with gabions, Terramesh, or other products.