In addition to our supply-only or our design-supply services, Maccaferri Ltd also offers an installation service on selected solutions
We believe having a single point contact for these solutions brings benefits to clients:
- We manufacture the materials, design the solution and then build it
- Clients have reassurance that the product will be installed in the correct way and to a high quality
- “Single signature” means reduced administration and management by clients and main contractors
Our construction division is fully accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) and we are registered members of Safety Management Advisory Services (SMAS) and Builder’s Profile.
What we do:
- Mass gravity retaining walls using our welded or woven gabions
- Gabion Terramesh® – reinforced soil wall system
- Reno Mattress® erosion protection systems
- MacWall™ Systems – segmental block reinforced soil retaining wall systems
- Timber Crib mass gravity retaining walls
- Green Terramesh® – reinforced soil slope system
- Cubiroc prefilled gabions – ready for lifting directly into the works – ideal for track possessions
- Architectural cladding and free standing gabion walls
Whichever solution our clients select, they can be confident of high quality workmanship; we carry the reputation of Maccaferri into the construction phase.
Our client list includes many respected civil contractors, rail contractors, local authorities and developers.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your next project.