Maccaferri UAE has become a Gold Sponsor for the ICE.
Thanks to this collaboration Maccaferri UAE will have the opportunity to present its own technical products and to share its know-how.
Maccaferri Middle East has proudly decided to become a Gold Sponsor to the subsidiary of the ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers) in the Middle East.
This step responds to the Corporate’s motto “Engineering a better Solution” and it is a goal of high significance for our Company.
Through this cooperation, both subjects, Maccaferri UAE and the ICE will be able to achieve mutual benefits:
- we can brand our Company among the active engineers working in the mega projects of the Region;
- engineers can rely on our full support and consulting services, free of charge.
The benefits for our Company do not stop there. Thanks to this collaboration, we will be able to receive updates on the latest solutions and new technologies. We consider the ICE as one of the most relevant institutions where civil engineers can keep their knowledge and expertise up to date to the constant changes of the market and the environment.
Becoming an ICE sponsor in the UAE demonstrates Maccaferri’s determination as to:
- support the ICE’s aims and objectives as well as its reputation in the industry;
- sustain professional qualifications, high standards and the pursuit of excellence;
- promote itself as a leading industry among ICE’s local partner organizations;
- employ the best talent in the civil engineering industry;
- assure wide exposure within the market and profession (MICE, FICE);
- promote continuous learning and development via CPD and the professional improvement of staff.
As Gold Sponsor, we will be also supporting all activities of ICE, including events, webinars, training courses, as the one we have participated to on January, 26th and 27th – Black Belt Negotiation Skills
We are expecting to have a our technical presentation on:
29 March 2016 – Abu Dhabi – The Club
30 March 2016 – Dubai –American University in Dubai (location to be confirmed).
Invitations to attend our learned event will be sent out in the beginning of March 2016.
For further information, please contact us